Terms of Service
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming your order. If you do not receive this within 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the order is shipped, you will receive an email confirming the shipment along with a tracking number.
- At present, we only accept payment via online banking, credit card and e-wallet. Other payment modes including personal cheque, cash on delivery, and money orders are not available.
- Refunds and cancellations are only allowed in the following circumstances:
- Good or product damage upon arrival.
- Order alteration before the order is processed.
- System or man error from DECORTÉ Malaysia.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Your order will only be shipped after the payment is received.
- Orders can only be shipped within Malaysia and cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses.
- For West Malaysia:
Orders over RM180 nett (after deducting discount if applicable) are entitled to complimentary shipping. Standard shipping fees for orders below RM180 are RM10 per order.
- For East Malaysia:
Orders over RM250 nett (after deducting discount if applicable) are entitled to complimentary shipping. Standard shipping fees for orders below RM250 are RM20 per order.
- Orders are shipped and delivered on working days only (Monday till Friday – excluding public holidays) via Standard Shipping.
- West Malaysia order will take a minimum of 10 working days* to arrive.
East Malaysia order will take a minimum of 14 working days* to arrive.
* The shipping period provided is an estimate and subject to change.
For any enquiries feel free to reach us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
- A signature is required upon receiving your order. Kindly appoint someone if you are not available to do so.
- In the event of non-delivery, you may:
- Check if someone else at your address has accepted it.
- Check for the attempted delivery notice.
- Check with the shipping company using your tracking number.
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
- Orders will be processed immediately after payment is received. Once confirmed, you will not be able to cancel or modify your order.
- However, you may change your order in these circumstances:
- Product(s) not available.
- Unable to ship to address provided.
- Difficulty in processing payment information, eg: unable to receive payment confirmation.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- All products sold on DECORTÉ Online Boutique are non-returnable, non-refundable or exchangeable except if the wrong item is received or if the product is damaged or defective at the point of receiving.
- In the event of damaged or defective goods or if wrong items are received, kindly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to return or exchange your order. This must be done within 3 business days upon receiving your order.
- Once the request is approved, you may proceed to return the said item (s) in their original condition together with the original invoice. This must be done within 14 days from the date of return request approval.
- All item (s) must remain unopened and in the original packaging, including all accessories and leaflets.
- If your order contains a Gift with Purchase (GWP), the GWP must also be returned in its unopened and original condition. If the GWP is not returned with the original product, your refund will not be processed.
- If you are returning a Gift Set, please ensure that all products in the Set are to be returned as well.
- Customer will bear the return shipping charges, which are non-refundable. DECORTÉ is not responsible for lost or damaged products during transit.
- The refund processing time is an estimated 14 business days from the time the return package is received. An email will be sent to confirm receipt (and to confirm all items returned are in good condition) followed by the processing of your return. Returns will be processed during working days only, Monday till Friday from 9am to 5pm, excluding public holidays.
- Returns and exchanges for purchases made through DECORTÉ Online Boutique will not be accepted at any DECORTÉ counter or other retailer locations.
Returns and exchanges for purchases made at any DECORTÉ counter or any other retailer locations cannot be processed through DECORTÉ Online Boutique.
Please refer to the respective retailers' terms and conditions for further information.
- For DECORTÉ members, reward points accumulated for the returned order will be deducted according to the amount refunded respectively.
- If you have any questions on our return and refund policy, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com for further assistance.
- KOSÉ (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right of final decision for the refund confirmation and approval.
- KOSÉ (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the refund policy, terms and conditions in whole or part, at any time, without prior notice.
SAMPLING / TRIAL REDEMPTION
- All sampling / trial redemption are based on first-come-first-served, and strictly while stocks last.
- One (1) redemption per customer only and duplicate redemption is not allowed.
- Redemption must be made by the same person.
- In the event that the sampling / trial is undelivered; and / or unclaimed by the customer; and / or item(s) is returned, the registration will be cancelled and item(s) will be released.
- KOSÉ (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change, add or remove the complimentary sampling / trial offered at any time without prior notice.
KOSÉ CORPORATION PRODUCT QUALITY AND EXPIRATION DATE
All of the ingredients used in KOSÉ Corporation cosmetic products are strictly controlled to ensure the safety of our consumers. Our products are evaluated by conducting long-term and accelerated stability tests, which simulate various environmental conditions, to ensure that our products maintain its expected potency and quality during use and storage. KOSÉ Corporation products are certified to withstand 5 years shelf life upon the manufacturing date.
Once the product has been opened, we recommend the usage period within 12 months, unless indicated differently on the open jar symbol which you may locate it on some of the product packaging. For more information, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any general enquiries about orders placed or this website, contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
KOSÉ (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the terms of service under decortemalaysia-shop.com.